Staging with Covelle + Cohen
Our goal is to avoid any distractions from the potential of your home.
Curb appeal is crucial. This is the first thing buyers see and can set the tone for your entire home. Win them over by creating a great first impression.
- PAINT: The exterior and your front door, power wash the windows, remove grease and oil spots from driveway
- LANDSCAPE: Make sure to mow your lawn, prune bushes and trees, plant seasonal flowers
- REPLACE: Items that you've been putting off such as a weather-worn mailbox, torn window screens, exterior light bulbs
- REPAIR: Make sure your doorbell works, loose roof shingles are fixed, and cracks in the driveway have been filled
Clutter eats equity. Help the buyer see clearly by eliminating the need for them to use their imagination. A clean and neutral space allows them to envision their new life in your home.
- REMOVE: Clear out closets, cupboards, and countertops – as well as any unnecessary furniture.
- REPAIR: Fix leaky faucets, ripped wallpaper, jammed drawers, and doors that don't close properly. Make sure to complete all your unfinished projects.
- PAINT: Brighten rooms with a fresh coat, stick to neutral colors that will coordinate with most decors
- CLEAN: When in doubt, hire a good professional cleaner. Kitchens sell homes so make yours spotless, all appliances should be cleaned inside and out. Bathrooms should be immaculate so remove all stains and polish fixtures.
- DECOR: Be sure to wash and fluff all bathroom rugs and towels, use a scented candle and soaps to clean the air, and enlist our Interior Design background for help!