All About Shredding!
You’re moving. You’re decluttering. It’s spring cleaning. Hell, it’s Monday morning and you’re looking through that pile of papers that lives on your counter for the permission slip to sign for your son’s field trip that was due LAST TUESDAY! It’s time to purge all the junk mail, old tax returns, checks, medical records and bank statements that are exploding from the file cabinet making it impossible to file the NEW pile of documents that has currently swallowed that permission slip. It’s time to SHRED.
I know you’re in the process; it’s on the TO DO list. You made a good faith effort by purchasing that $59.99 Staples 8 sheet cross shredder. This fall when the kids went back to school you were going to take a morning and just shred it all, right?
Shredding is still on the To-Do list, so are a hundred other things and that pile has gotten bigger, right?
Just call these guys:
5 Walnut Hill Park
Woburn, Ma 01801
Why? Let us sum it up for you…
- TONS of 5 STAR Yelp ratings
- They are NAID AAA Certified which means they are certified in the shredding field and have private, unannounced audits to make sure they are shredding your stuff with the highest level of security.
- They can give you a quote instantly. Just call the office during business hours or visit their website to request an email quote.
- They are super reasonable! You could have all that stuff paper clutter gone in less than an hour – how much is YOUR time worth shredding it yourself?
- They are locally owned and operated. Support the local guys. The owner might even show up to shred your stuff himself.
- You can Drop Off, have them pick it up or have it shredded at your location while you watch!